If you’re lucky enough to be at SXSW this week, then you’re in for the best in music, film and interactive excitement from morning ‘til night. The hustle and bustle of this conference, filled with over 100,000 attendees, can get a bit overwhelming and those schedule booklets hard to manage. But with our app, Dragon Mobile Assistant, you can keep on track. And with today’s additions such as “friend finder” and “automatic call assistant”, you now have even more new features to help you make it to every panel, party and performance you set your heart on.
Let’s take a look at how Dragon Mobile Assistant can be your wingman at SXSW – all starting with the two simple words, “Hi Dragon”:
- Set an alarm, so you don’t miss out on one minute of excitement
- Ask Dragon, “what’s the weather going to be like today?” before heading out (let’s hope you don’t need an umbrella and wellies like last year)
- Get directions from your hotel to the conference center (a brisk morning walk is nice, but pedicab transit is always a nice way to start your day!)
- Use the new “friend locator” feature to meet up with fellow attendees, and keep in touch even after the festivities have ended with SXSocial
- Search for a restaurant by saying “Find a Mexican restaurant nearby”, then invite your new friends to grab a bite in the hub of Austin
- Since the working world doesn’t sleep during SXSW, have Dragon Mobile Assistant automatically dial you into your conference call with the new “calendar call assistant” feature
- Brush up on your SXSW facts during downtime (you never know when a little impromptu SXSW trivia will ensue!). Just ask Dragon, “In what year did SXSW start?”
- Say “send out a new tweet” to let your followers know about that famous celeb you happened to run into – we heard Grumpy Cat made an appearance at Mashable’s HQ!
- Keep those calendar updates rolling for all the late-night parties you’ll be attending (did you remember to RSVP?!)
- Rinse, wash and repeat.
Your crazy SXSW schedule? Totally conquered!