Last week we debuted the All NEW Swype – now available in the Google Play Store – and we want to help all you Swypers out there make the most of your new mobile app. Check out these quick tips on using Swype’s unique features:
- Dragon Dictation – Dragon’s voice recognition software seamlessly turns your voice into text. Just tap the Dragon Flame to start talking!
- Smart Editor – Swype flags errors so you can make a quick fix. Just tap on underlined words and Swype suggests what you’re most likely looking for with the correct spelling.
- Swype for Tablets – Swype includes three tablet modes to choose from, including; the original Swype keyboard, a small and moveable keyboard, and a split keyboard for easy tablet input. To choose your tablet mode, just tap the keyboard button in the bottom right corner – keep tapping to go through all the different modes.
- Themes – Swype lets your personalize your keyboard to fit your needs and style! To change your Swype keyboard theme, just press and hold on the Swype key. This will open the Swype settings page where you can tap on the Personalization option. At the top of this page you will see the Themes section with the name of the current theme. Tapping that option will take you to the list of all the different themes. Just scroll through the list, tap the one you want, hit “Apply” and the theme will be applied to your keyboard.
- Navigate from Swype to Dragon Mobile Assistant – Swype is part of the Nuance family of mobile apps, including Dragon Mobile Assistant – also available on the Google Play store. Simply Swype from the Swype key to the Dragon Flame and have instant access to Dragon Mobile Assistant.
Are you ready for the Swype life? Get it here!