One of the perks of partnering with leading enterprises is that when they win, we win. (When we win, they win, too!) Last Friday at The 2017 Stevie® Awards for Sales and Customer Service held in Las Vegas, Nuance was recognized alongside several of our customers for innovation and excellence, and we’re still basking in the glow of such an honor!
These are the eight awards we received with our customers:
- Nuance Nina – Gold Stevie Award Winner for Customer Service Solutions Technology Partner of the Year. Nina is an intelligent multichannel virtual assistant that delivers personalized, effortless customer service through a conversational interface.
- Nuance Conversational IVR & the City of Dallas – Silver Stevie Award for Innovation in Customer Service, Other Service Industries. The City of Dallas, in partnership with Nuance, launched a conversational interactive voice response system with natural language understanding to enable customers to get information more quickly and easily – all through a natural dialogue.
- Nuance Live Chat & Esurance – Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Success, Financial Service Industries. To modernize its online customer engagement, Esurance partnered with Nuance (TouchCommerce at the time) to create a professional, friendly and efficient chat experience.
- Nuance Voice Biometrics & TalkTalk – Silver Stevie Award for Innovation in Customer Service, Telecommunications Industries. TalkTalk is now the first telecom company in the UK to tap into voice biometrics to provide a more seamless and secure path for customers to gain service and support.
- Nuance Nina & USAA – Silver Stevie Award for Innovation in Customer Service, Financial Service Industries. Implementing an artificially intelligent virtual assistant allowed USAA to provide immediate online support and answers to members’ most critical needs.
- Nuance Transcription Engine – Silver Stevie Award for New Contact Center Solution. Nuance Transcription Engine automatically transcribes multi-speaker audio data with the highest accuracy in the industry and turns pre-recorded or live audio streams into actionable data that can be used for a host of new applications.
- Nuance Nina & Swedbank – Bronze Stevie Award for Best Use of Technology in Customer Service. The multichannel, conversational interface offered by Nuance Nina helped Swedbank improve the customer experience for consumers and agents alike, including a 78% first-contact resolution within the first three months.
- Nuance Transcription Engine & Oi – Bronze Stevie Award for Innovation in Customer Service, Telecommunications Industries. Oi worked with Nuance to use speech recognition and transcription services that leverage artificial intelligence to better understand customer needs and preferences.
The American Business Award is known as the “Stevie”, which was taken from the name Stephen, derived from the Greek for “crowned”. Thus, Nina has been crowned Customer Service Solutions Technology Partner of the Year!
We’re extremely proud of our other recognitions and the customers who made Nuance shine as a leader out of more than 2,300 companies nominated for the awards. It just goes to show that hard work, inspiration and reaching above and beyond is the formula to success. We don’t need a “crown” to prove that, but it sure does feel good wearing it!
To read more about the Stevies we received, find our press release here.