@NuanceEnt Hosts Live Twitter Chat on Thursday, June 28: #VoiceCustServ
With continued innovations and advancements in voice-enabled technologies, the opportunities for enterprises to transform their customer service operations with state-of-the-art solutions have never been greater.
Moderated by Dan Miller, industry expert and senior analyst with Opus Research, the #VoiceCustServ Twitter #Chat will explore:
- The role that voice and natural language understanding technologies are playing in the new era of customer service including #self-service;
- Technologies such as voice #biometrics, which is changing the way consumers authenticate themselves in an automated environment and its convenience and #security benefits;
- Trends in #hostedIVR, #IVR, #mobilecare and #voicebiometrics
- How #mobile apps are affecting customer service, and more…
To participate in the #VoiceCustServ Live Twitter Chat:
- Join us from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT (2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET) on Twitter
- Follow the hashtag #VoiceCustServ
- Follow @NuanceEnt to get all the details
If you have any questions that you would like to ask NuanceEnt, you can send them in advance to: email@example.com or come prepared with your questions, comments and feedback on Thursday, June 28, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. PST. We look forward to chatting with you soon!
Never Participated in a Twitter Chat?
If you are interested in participating but are new to Tweet chats, following are instructions to help you get started and participate in our chat. A Twitter tweet chat is a pre-scheduled chat on Twitter where participants can discuss and learn in real-time through the use of tweets about topics of interest with other industry professionals and anyone else who wishes to participate.
- Sign in to TweetChat. (Please note that you can sign up with Twitter if you don’t have an account. TweetChat’s login securely authenticates you with Twitter. Once authenticated, you will be returned directly to TweetChat.
- Choose hashtag to follow. In this case, the #VoiceCustServ TweetChat is scheduled for Thursday, June 28 at 11 a.m. PST. NuanceEnt will be the leader of the chat, which will involve an interactive, free-flowing discussion between all participants.
- Hashtags identify specific topics and those hashtags allow TweetChat to connect you with people talking about similar things.
- TweetChat helps put your blinders on to the Twitter-sphere while you monitor and chat about one topic.
- Choosing a hashtag directs you to a TweetChat room.
- Converse in real-time. Each tweet automatically gets the hashtag added and the room auto-updates.