What does your App do?
Our OMS Cardiovascular Information System™ provides a robust, comprehensive software solution for cardiology practices and hospital Cardiology product lines of all sizes. The product integrates electronic health records (EHRs) and 16 Invasive and Non Invasive Diagnostic modules specifically built for Cardiology practices.
Our easy to use, feature rich solution possesses built in self-updating Appropriateness and Clinical practice guidelines, allowing for the delivery of the best evidence based care possible satisfying payer demands. Our software solutions are built on a single, unified data repository – OMS Clinical Cardiovascular Data Repository. This robust repository holds more than 4,000 discrete data elements per patient.
Who uses your App?
OMS is best in class for busy Cardiology practices looking for an integrated, comprehensive cardiovascular EHR taking into account all diagnostic modalities. By maintaining a narrow focus on Cardiology, OMS is able to offer a very elaborate, powerful, user-friendly solution.
What are the top 5 features/benefits of your App?
- Comprehensive Cardiology EHR with a built-in diagnostic suite provides providers with a powerful Clinical Data System driven EHR.
- iOS App (in development) to access schedules, Laboratory data, Diagnostic Tests and Messages.
- Voice-enabled with medical speech recognition powered by Nuance Healthcare, enabling direct dictation into the electronic patient record.
- Includes critical additional services such as e-Prescribing, document management, diagnostic lab orders & lab results, patient scheduling and an on-line patient portal.
- Developed with U.S. Government Meaningful Use Compliance in mind (certification pending).
How does medical speech recognition from Nuance Healthcare improve clinical workflow and patient care in your App?
Speech recognition in Objective Medical Systems EHR enables doctors to stay fully engaged with the patient during encounters, rather than turning away to manually type information into the record. It also improves practice productivity by speeding post-encounter record completion.
What devices/platforms (iOS, Android, Browser, Desktop) are supported by your App?
OMS EHR is a Client / Server Software. The server runs on Windows Server 2008 and above. The Client supported include Windows 7 and above as well as Apple iOS platform.
Company: Objective Medical Systems, http://objectivemedicalsystems.com/