To overcome the challenges of driving enhanced value from MPS engagements, organizations must shift their MPS solutions to achieve the strategic goals of digitizing more business processes and automating workflows that stubbornly remain paper based. It sounds simple, but to achieve maximum results, your MPS provider must be equipped with the proper software solutions and document workflow expertise. If implemented properly, managed print services should not only reduce printing costs, but also drive productivity gains and improve business processes.
To learn more about MPS and the importance of document workflow, watch our three-part webinar series, entitled Realize the True Potential of Managed Print Services. Discover the key components of a successful MPS solution, and how software can drive process efficiencies throughout your organization.
You will learn:
- Why workflow should be an integral part of your MPS strategy
- How a print-centric approach to MPS could actually introduce inefficiencies into existing business processes
- How to solve fundamental problems with office documents and eliminate labor-intensive processes
- Best practices for print and document management
- Ways to eliminate non-essential printing
- How rules-based printing procedures can encourage responsible print habits
- Methods for securing the entire document ecosystem from capture to output