Application programming interfaces (APIs) enable organizations to personalize technology to their business needs, without having to build the software from scratch. And now, with Nuance Intelligent Engagement APIs for Conversational AI Services, we’re offering a more accessible approach for brands to unlock innovation for their brand.
Whether it’s modernizing a contact center to add new speech-powered capabilities, or adding NLU into your existing virtual assistant, our APIs are the gateway to new opportunities.
Unlock your customer engagement potential
With the ability to connect disparate microservices into a coherent solution, the potential for APIs is near limitless.
That’s why, at Nuance, we’re making our conversational AI engines available through APIs, giving more businesses simpler access to powerful technologies they can integrate with our solutions—or anyone else’s—to create exactly what they need.
Whether it’s applying Text-to-Speech (TTS) to offer more conversational customer interactions or using Speech-to-Text (STT) to make those interactions more efficient and recue customer effort, our APIs can transform your approach to customer experience.
Six big API benefits
We’ve designed our APIs with one thing in mind: to make it easier for our customers to innovate. Here’s how:
- Speed: Quickly and easily deploy and configure powerful conversational AI capabilities.
- Elasticity:Scale your capabilities dynamically as your needs expand and contract.
- Choice: Select only the microservices you need, and integrate them with the right Nuance services or non-Nuance services.
- Flexibility: Choose your preferred deployment—Nuance-hosted, on-premises, or in a third-party cloud such as Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Savings: Optimize costs to fit your budget requirements, with pay-per-use and subscription models.
- Expertise: Bring in assistance from our experienced conversational designers and professional services teams at any stage.
And customers are already seeing the benefits for rapid innovation. Through our APIs, they’re using our technologies to power everything from voice-enabled entertainment services to in-branch kiosks that engage customers in natural conversations.
And as if that wasn’t exciting enough, we’ve got some huge news on the way about how we’re going to make conversational AI innovation easier than before—so watch this space.
In the meantime, to discover what you could do with Nuance Intelligent Engagement APIs for Conversational AI Services, just click this way.